Lovers of all things vintage, today we dedicate our post to those of you who have already purchased dresses by Nataya. We are featuring seven of our best sellers with our very own in-house stylist’s recommendations for accessorizing.
1) The Dress: Nataya 40007 Titanic Dress in Sage. This dress is ideal for Downton Abbey style weddings and is perfect for either the bride or her mother.
The accessories: A halo style diadem with jade gems is great for an alternative bride. For mom, we suggest the Downton Abbey inspired Derby Hat.
The Accessories: Pair this dress with a tiny diadem in white gold or silver. A pendant on a silver chain is fine, but don’t over-accessorize and detract from the dress.
3) The Dress: Gatsby Style 10709 Dress. This dress just exudes a 1920s, romantic appeal, so much in the style of Daisy Buchanan.
The Accessories: This Daisy Buchanan inspired dress will look incredible with the Edith or Cloche hat in white. For another great look, pair it with a wide brimmed hat, such as those that you may have seen on Mia Farrow.
4) The Dress: The Lady of the Forest Dress in Ivory. The dress looks like it walked right out of a gathering of free-spirited Raphaelites.
The Accessories: The best accessories for the Victorian-inspired boho dress are vividly colored flowers or silk flowers that imitate a fresh bouquet.
5) The dress: The Ruby Vintage Romance Dress. This dress is breathing the atmosphere of old Hollywood, jazz concerts and Billy Holiday.
The Accessories: If you’re headed to a restaurant, top off this look with a tiny, ruby red beret. Engagements and other celebrations held in your home call for a long chain with a ruby heart pendant.
6) The Dress: The Tea Length Titanic Dress. This unique style gives you the lovely appearance of Rose from James Cameron’s Titanic. Go for Gatsby appeal with your accessories.
The Accessories: The flapper headband with the white peacock feather will turn you into a flapper bride whereas the halo style Swarovski headband will take you back another 10 years to 1910.
7) The Dress: The Flirty Dress in Sapphire. This dress is superb for our younger vintage girls, and you don’t even need to accessorize!
The Accessories. Definitely, opt for the flapper style headband in black with the blue peacock feather.
We hope these simple ideas from our stylist help you decide which accessories will complete your look for your upcoming events in 2014!